This is the third version of Stardew Valley interactive farm planner which allows you to pre-plan the farm you'd like to build in the game without wasting any of your resources, or while being at work...
When you press save, your farm layout is saved and page will be reloaded to a new URL which will always point to that exact layout. You can then use the url to link to your farm (or bookmark it). Pressing save again, will generate another unique URL and so on.
- Added "Allow placing anywhere" option which will disable restriction checking
- Options and Seasons menu can now be opened with a click as well, aiming to make them usable on mobile
- Fixed junimo hut highlight
- regular trees can now be correctly placed next to other items again
- Shed and other small layouts are now fully usable
- Hoedirt is now correctly removed from under crops when using undo
- Added freemode brush from v2
- Opening menus no longer reset the brush
- Fixed ghost sprite being behind other objects while not placed yet
- Trees are now using accessible restriction layer check (not entirely sure this is the correct layer)
- Undo now correctly removes highlights
- Added border to highlights to make it more visually clear
- highlight options are now correctly saved and loaded within saves
- House, greenhouse and shipping bin locations are now correctly buildable on all official maps
- As house location is now available, you can erase default house and put down upgraded versions
- Maple, Pine & Oak trees can now correctly be placed next to each other
- Start of changelog. v3 has been in development for around 3 years at this point.